For the ends of this clause, "personal information" is defined according to the details in the Promotion of Access to Information Act, number 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
We collect information from you when you place an order.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process a transaction
- To greet you when you access the site
- To inform you of competitions and promotions offered by Jayshrees / Rivaz
- To verify your identity when you make a transaction through Jayshrees / Rivaz
- To ensure the products are received by the addressee
You can choose to not receive any information from Jayshrees / Rivaz
You acknowledge and agree that certain personal information (such as your full name, delivery address, email address and contact details) may be passed on to the courier company to ensure delivery of the products you have bought.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
- Jayshrees / Rivaz uses 128 - bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- Our Payment Gateways offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to? keep the information confidential.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential